The Calypso Cat is a 45′ Corinthian Catamaran. She is United States Coast Guard certified. She has all of the latest electronics and U.S.C.G safety equipment. The Calypso Cat is powered by twin 4 cycle outboard engines that are eco-friendly! The Calypso Cat holds 49 passengers comfortably. All of your snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, and fins) are included and Calypso Cat is 80% shaded. She is complete with a clean bathroom, fresh water shower, coolers with plenty of ice, and island music with a full music entertainment system and speakers throughout the length of the boat for your listening pleasure.
Important Facts about the Calypso Cat:
• Vessel is U.S. Coast Guard inspected.
• U.S.C.G. licensed captain always on board.
• Vessel is fully equipped: All new life jackets, radar, marine radio, EPIRB & navigation equipment.
• Bathroom, showers and fresh pressurized water on board.
• Full music entertainment system with speakers through out the length of the boat for your listening pleasure.
• Calypso Cat is equipped with a sturdy ladder that lets you enter and exit right onto the beach.
We want you to be informed and know what to expect on your adventure with us. Our goal is to provide a fun, affordable and memorable vacation experience that the whole family can enjoy. Island Boat Adventures departs daily adventures from the Tierra Verde Marina Resort. See Dolphins and other marine life and snorkel the sunken ruins at Egmont Key. Get ready for an action packed adventure and the experience of a lifetime! This trip is great for all ages. We are just minutes away from the Tampa Bay Area. Including St. Petersburg, Treasure Island, Clearwater Beach, Madeira Beach, John’s Pass, Tampa, St. Pete Beach, Bradenton, Sarasota, Anna Maria Island, and Orlando.
Still have questions about your adventure with Island Boat Adventures?
Check out our frequently asked questions and answers page or call us at 727-871-2628.